Tel: +27 11 814 7225
Fax: +27 11 814 7214
Tel: +27 11 814 2983
Fax: +27 11 814 2984
Wearcon (PTY) Ltd
PO BOX 483, Nigel
1490, South Africa.
The Wearcon Promise
Improving your bottom line
To extend production time ensuring significant savings on equipment and labour by supplying innovative solutions, premium products and quality workmanship.
Capital equipment repairs done at 40% of replacement cost.
Wearcon protected products last up to 10 times longer than non ceramic linings.
Wearcon linings become part of the product increasing resistance to wear from foreign particles.
In many instances our service team are able to repair your equipment on-site, the rest can be done at our factory.
- Wearcoat HW, flameproof a pipe and pulley lining.
- Wearcoat AD, a high impact lining for launders, chutes etc.
- Wearcoat TW, a high impact and acid resistant epoxy ceramic .
- Wearcoat FC, a fast cure lining (40 min)
- Wearcoat PC, an flow-able pipe lining ceramic compound.
- Wearcoat AC, an anti corrosion and acid resistant coating.
- Wearcoat PO, is a paintable wearing compound
- Wearback, crusher backing compound
- Wearback HI, a high impact crusher backing compound.
- Wearcon Locking Compound, locking of inner eccentric bushes.
- Wearcon Steel putty, machine able metal repair putty.
- Wearcon Tile adhesive, Epoxy tile adhesive.
- Wearcon SS, a high strength tile adhesive.
- Wearpox DF, Deep flow machine grout etc
- Wearpox FC, fast cure machine grout.
Wearcon are the developers and manufactures of new innovative wear resistant products specifically designed to offer the maximum abrasion protection.
These modified epoxy resin linings containing sapphire hard alumina ceramic beads provide an abrasion resistant surface designed to withstand the industrial and mining industry requirements to control wear in chutes, conveyor pulleys, pipes, pump casings, valve bodies, slurry lines, launders etc.
Wearcon is the obvious choice for all your wear problems because we have developed our own unique brand of products. Our own manufacturing facilities. 4 dedicated teams consisting of 5 highly skilled applicators that are able to apply our products on site or at our factory.
- Agitator Blades
- Bucket Elevators
- Coal Feeders
- Ducting Fans
- Distribution Tanks
- Fan Casings
- Feeder Boxes
- Flotation Cells
- Pipes And Pipe Bends
- Pump Casings
- Slurry Lines
- Vibrating Screens
- Valve Bodies
WEARCON (PTY) LTD - Wear Linings
Abrasion Protection, Wear Resistant Linings, Epoxy Resin, Acid-Proof Epoxy Resin Systems, Steel Putty, Metal Repair Putty, Epoxy Grout, Pipe Linings, Crusher Backing Material